Meditation on your own
Below is the guidance for meditating on your own, after doing the Relaxation Technique on yourself once or twice.
- Sit comfortably in a place where you can meditate without noise or distractions, preferably at the same place, same time daily.
- Turn off your phones and other devices.
- Gently close your eyes and relax. Sit with your back upright but not rigid.
- Take a couple of minutes to relax your body using the Heartfulness relaxation.
- Turn your attention inwards and take a moment to observe yourself. Then, gently make a supposition that there is Divine Light in your heart.
- Think that the light is attracting you from within. Do this in a gentle and natural way. There is no need to concentrate.
- If you find your awareness drifting to other thoughts, gently come back to the idea of light in your heart.
- Let your awareness rest in your heart. Feel yourself melting into this awareness.
- You might relax into a deeper state beyond awareness. That is okay.
- Stay in meditation until you feel it is completed.
- If you enjoyed what you did, and would like to have more experiences, then please get in touch with a Heartfulness Trainer, also called a prefect. You may try Meditation with Yogic Transmission with the help of a Heartfulness Trainer.